These terms and conditions are subject to variation from time to time by Us. Variations will be displayed on our website – www.theBSO.co.uk– and the latest version of these terms and conditions will be available there.
Your membership is for twelve months from the date of acceptance by Us. You are entitled to terminate your membership under the terms set out in this agreement. Membership of the BSO entitles you to membership benefits which include, but are not limited to events, services, support, introductions, education and training, networking etc. The extent and number of these events will vary from year to year and are not guaranteed. We make no undertaking as to the number of timing of such events and these will be provided at Our discretion.
Third Party Suppliers
By joining the BSO you will meet and be introduced to other members and suppliers who offer products and services which may be of use to you. If you purchase any product or take any advice or assistance from a supplier or member of the Organisation, this will be an arrangement purely between yourself and the other party. The Organisation does not act as agent to introduce services and does not accept any liability for products sold or advice or assistance given by one member or affiliate to another on any matter whatsoever unless such advice or assistance has been approved and authorised by the Managing Director in writing in advance. You should therefore satisfy yourselves of that company’s ability to service your requirements and ensure that you have contractual terms in place to protect yourselves should anything go wrong.
- Joiners of the Organisation are entitled to access Our member services, the details of which are provided on our website and updated regularly. These may be provided by external companies or members selected by Us. If you choose to use their services, whether advertised by Us or not, you do so by separate negotiation between you and them and do so at your own risk.
- We do not act as agent to introduce members to these service providers and We do not accept any liability for products or services provided by these service providers to members. If members choose to use these services, the arrangement is between the member and the service provider.
- We constantly strive to offer more and better services to members. In this respect, the Organisation reserves the right to amend, withdraw or add any right of membership service, and such amendment shall not give rise to any liability for refund of membership fees paid or require any additional fee to be paid.
Joining the BSO
- Upon acceptance of your application the date of joining the Organisation will be the date of acceptance of your application, and future subscriptions will be due on this date each year.
- Subscriptions fees are reviewed annually and the current fees are provided on the Organisation’s website. By submitting an application form online, you are deemed to have signed the application form, and to agree to Our terms as outlined on Our website.
- The level of your subscription can be chosen from those available on the website from time to time. Selection of the service will depend upon the level of benefits required. You can change the level of membership in accordance with your wishes but can only upgrade mid membership. Downgrading is only permitted at renewal.
- The cost of membership is dictated by the level of membership selected and the number of employees in your business.
- We understand that your business can vary from year to year, and you therefore need to contact the Organisation at head office to advise them of any relevant change to your business to ensure that you are paying the correct membership fee from the next renewal date. If you do not do so then the Organisation reserves the right to withdraw the benefit of those services which you would receive as a right of membership. If you provide false or misleading information the benefits to which you would normally be entitled as a member will be immediately withdrawn. Restitution of your membership will be at the discretion of the Managing Director.
What Happens after I join?
Within 14 days of completing your application you will be contacted by one of Our personnel with further details of our benefits and by submitting your application you give your consent for us to contact you.
Termination of Membership
- You may resign from the Organisation at any time in writing to our Registered office at The BSO, First Floor, 10 Burnett Road, Sutton Coldfield. B74 3EJ. Please note that only written resignations can be accepted. If you wish to do so to avoid renewing, then you should ensure that your resignation notice arrives at least one calendar month before the renewal is due.
- Refunds (either in whole or in part) will only be made if resignation is received up to a maximum of 14 days after the due subscription has been paid.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application to join the Organisation or to renew. On cancellation taking effect, or on other termination, the benefits of the joining package will cease and you will not be entitled to the benefit of any part of the package which was due to be provided or fulfilled after the date of such cancellation/termination.
We do not accept liability for any advice given to members either by other members of the Organisation, Our employees or anyone purporting to act on behalf of Us. Any advice provided to members is intended as initial guidance only and should not be relied upon or acted upon as substantive advice by the third party, who should seek appropriate independent professional advice according to the nature of their problem.
How we communicate with you
When you join Us, you provide us with your personal details, including your address and email. By giving us this information and after giving explicit consent, you are agreeing that we may contact you from time to time by telephone, email, SMS, text message or post with information related to services, products and events. You may, at any time, update and amend your preferred method(s) of communication, opt out of receiving communications from the Organisation, change your contact details or set your email preferences, by contacting 0121 573 0220 or by writing to us at our Registered address The BSO, First Floor, 10 Burnett Road, Sutton Coldfield. B74 3EJ
If you have a complaint about a member of our Organisation or about your membership you should in the first instance write to our Managing Director at our Registered office address
10 Burnett Road,
BSO Terms of Membership v1.04 February 2018
You should state the nature of your complaint and provide any supporting evidence that you may have. Our MD will respond to this within 21 working days. Should you be dissatisfied with the response you should follow our complaints procedure as outlined on our website.
- If you do not wish other organisations to receive any information about you, you may, at any time, update and amend your preferred method(s) of communication, opt out of receiving communications from the organisation, change your contact details or set your email
preferences, by contacting 0121 573 0220 or by writing to us at our Registered address at: The BSO, First Floor, 10 Burnett Road, Sutton Coldfield. B74 3EJ
By using the BSO’s website, you consent to and agree to comply with the terms outlined above.
BSO Terms of Membership v1.04 February 2018
Reasons To Choose The Business Support Organisation
Every member gets a personalised service with a dedicated account manager. By taking that extra time to find out more about you and your business means we can maximise your membership experience.
Every member gets a choice – whatever you need, it has to be the right solution for you. You’ll never get a one-stop shop service with The BSO.
Unparalleled Customer Service
We’ll engage with you as a member. We want your feedback and your ideas, hence the style of our events which are relaxed and informative.
Some Of Our Members
Our Client's Reviews
34 Stonehouse Crescent, Wednesbury,
West Midlands, WS10 0DQ
Phone Number : 0121 573 0220
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Registration No: 11178948