The BSO Proposition
To explain the BSO membership it is almost impossible to simply list a series of benefits. It’s not because we don’t have benefits, we have lots, but it’s because everything we do has multiple uses and everything we do interlinks.
In creating this page, we tried listing the uses, but gave up when we reached the 200+ mark.
However memberships are priced in accordance with the size of your business and start from £150.00 plus VAT for the year. Every business has choice of the Premium or Standard membership packages
The only difference is that our Premium package includes our legal protection scheme which we charge at an additional £50.00 plus VAT – after all if you don’t want or need that service, why pay for it.
Apart from that, there is no difference in membership – every member gets access to everything.
We encourage everyone who is considering membership to talk to us, let us buy you a coffee, let us make sure that membership is right for you. If we can’t add value, there is no point in joining and instead of taking your money, we’d rather point you in a direction that can help.
The 7 pillars
To describe membership in short, we talk about the 7 pillars of membership, and are topics rather than benefits per say.
- Protection – Most businesses require a little help from time to time. Our legal scheme can cover most areas including legal documentation, legal and tax helplines, commercial legal protection insurance and tax investigation protection. But should you need help elsewhere simply ask. We know where free resources are available, members who can help and specialists.
- Events – We currently run 4 styles of events. Our breakfasts follow a simple format with a focus on business generation and group support. But if breakfast isn’t your cup of tea perhaps our evening events are more to your taste, whether it our information events, BSO socials or our ever popular Question Time events. Most are free to members, but the occasional social and breaks carry a small charge.
- Network – We believe that in the majority of cases for whatever a member needs, another member will be the right solution – we’ll simply broker the connection (and we’re not interested in referral fees – being a member is simply enough for us).I The rule of thumb is the more you engage, the more we know about you. The more we know, the more opportunity we are likely to create.
- Growth – The need to win more business is the No1 challenge facing business owners today. We have host of ways of getting in front of the right kind of businesses and consumers, ways to raise your profile and know of resources available. If you’re looking to speak to more businesses it will probably be worth a chat.
- Online – “Me casa su casa”. Our resources are your resources. From our website to the BSO app, and even our social media channels are at your disposal. The more we can do to help, the more it helps all of us. And best of all, its free….
- Training – Up skilling is a challenge for most small businesses. Our training course have been specially created for small prices and are run at exceptionally low cost. Should you require help developing new skills and we can’t find a solution – let us know, we’ll see about building it for you.
- Supporting Services – To give your business that extra edge, we have services ranging from complimentary employee schemes to our specially selected business services. Not available generally on the open market we have used our connections to make your life easier and so that your resources can be utilised elsewhere.
Most importantly, it is the environment for businesses to thrive in is important. The BSO has developed ways for interaction and engagement passively – events are not always suitable for all.
We proudly support members where we can, promoting their events, product launches, building connections in and out the organisation. We’re happy to make suggestions, we’ve even supported with non work related issues.
Reasons To Choose The Business Support Organisation
Every member gets a personalised service with a dedicated account manager. By taking that extra time to find out more about you and your business means we can maximise your membership experience.
Every member gets a choice – whatever you need, it has to be the right solution for you. You’ll never get a one-stop shop service with The BSO.
Unparalleled Customer Service
We’ll engage with you as a member. We want your feedback and your ideas, hence the style of our events which are relaxed and informative.
Some Of Our Members
Our Client's Reviews
46 Darby Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands, WS10 0PN
Phone Number : 0121 573 0220
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Registration No: 11178948